- All products are made by mixing chitenges, classic African fabrics, and unusable clothing samples donated by Ripley.
- Chitenges are purchased directly from artisans in Zambia and Uganda, and are selected and brought in by our volunteers working on the ground.
- The unusable clothing samples donated by Ripley are 100% recycled. 50% of what is donated is repaired and given away, 30% is used to make the products and the remaining 20% is recycled for fiber.
- Each design is unique, since the salvageable fabric from the clothing sample is manually identified and combined with a chitenge, cut and sent to one of the three Chilean seamstresses who work with us, for whom this is a relevant income.
- All the profits are used to finance the projects of the Entre Tribes Foundation , in order to continue sending doctors, dentists, teachers and agronomists to improve the quality of life of African communities.
- Shipping in Santiago in 3 business days. Any questions please contact us at our email email@example.com
Dimensions:2 cushions of 60 x 45 cm (filling not included)