- All products are made by mixing chitenges, classic african fabrics, and samples of unusable clothing donated by ripley.
- The chitenges are purchased directly from artisans in zambia and uganda, and are chosen and brought by our volunteers working on the ground.
- The samples of unusable clothing donated by ripley are 100% recycled. 50% of what is donated is repaired and given away, 30% is used to make the products and the remaining 20% is recycled for fiber.
- Each design is unique, since the salvageable fabric from the clothing sample is manually identified and combined with a chitenge, cut and sent to one of the three chilean seamstresses who work with us, for whom this is a relevant income.
All profits are used to finance entre tribus foundation projects., to be able to continue sending doctors, dentists, teachers and agronomists to improve the quality of life of african communities.
- Shipping in santiago in 3 business days. if you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com
Dimensions: 20 x 12 cm approx.